Get the Audible book here.
Real Love in Parenting:
"I was at my wits' end. I did not know how to help my children. But now I do. Real Love in Parenting has given me everything I was missing as a parent."
Nine Simple and Powerfully Effective Principles for Raising Happy and Responsible Children
Despite our best intentions, most of us are woefully unprepared to become parents. In Real Love in Parenting, you'll learn the answers to the questions below, and you'll discover that parenting can be deeply rewarding, instead of tedious and frustrating.
Real Love in Parenting is also available for the Amazon Kindle here.
- Why are children so often angry, rebellious, disobedient, and otherwise difficult?
- What is the real reason you get angry at your children?
- How can you teach your children to be loving, responsible, and happy?
- What should you teach your children about sex?
- What are your children trying to tell you (and why you're not hearing it)?
- What should you do when children quarrel with one another?