Also available for the Amazon Kindle here.
"This Real Love stuff is amazing. It's completely changed the way I date. I wish I'd known about it years ago. Everybody needs to read about Real Love before they go on their next date."
For most of us, dating is often confusing, frustrating, and frightening. We look for the "right person" in bars, at school, at parties, and on Internet dating sites. But what happens when we find the right partner? 60% of marriages end in divorce, and only 1-2% experience the fulfillment both partners once hoped for.
We need much more than another way to meet people. We need to learn how to create the loving and richly rewarding relationships we all want. In Real Love in Dating, you'll learn:
- What we all need most before we can be genuinely happy—Real Love, unconditional love
- What we use as substitutes for Real Love, and how that Imitation Love destroys relationships
- How we behave when we don't feel loved unconditionally, and how those "Getting and Protecting Behaviors" make us miserable
- How to find the Real Love that will guarantee lasting and rewarding relationships
- How to find and become the perfect partner
- How to build a great relationship and keep your perfect partner
Publisher: Blue Ridge Press
Real Love in Dating is also available for the Amazon Kindle here.