The Kindle edition is available on Amazon here.
Get the Kindle Reader App.
Love in Marriage:
"With illustrations from real couples, guidelines for better communication, and exercises for the reader, Baer goes at the problem of finding and maintaining Real Love from all angles."
The Truth About
Finding Genuine Happiness Now and Forever
Ladies’ Home Journal
Why do more than half of all marriages end in divorce? And why is there so much unhappiness in the marriages that survive? Greg Baer offers the solutions for a long-lasting marriage in his anticipated follow-up to Real Love: The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love and Fulfilling Relationships
No matter how many wounds have been inflicted in a marriage, Greg Baer believes that they can be healed, giving both partners the sense of fulfillment and joy they’ve always wanted. With practical anecdotes and exercises throughout, Baer shows you:
- Why our spouses are not the root cause of how we feel and behave
- The truth about why we get angry with our spouses and argue with them
- How to eliminate—not just manage—anger and conflict
- How to identify what we need to change about ourselves
- How you and your partner can both get what you want out of the marriage
- How you can break the cycles of expectation and disappointment
- How to prevent divorce, and how to know when it’s the right option
There are no quick solutions to fixing a marriage. With Greg Baer as your guide, you can begin to heal the wounds of the past and cultivate the lifelong commitment to stay with your partner while learning how to unconditionally love him or her.