The Kindle edition is available on Amazon here.
Get the Kindle Reader App.
The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love and Fulfilling Relationships"I couldn't stop reading this phenomenal book! It was powerful, motivating, and simple!"
Steve Hexom, KBUR
Why do most of us search our entire lives for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them? What is the “secret something” that all relationships need in order to thrive?
Dr. Greg Baer found the answers to these questions while working with thousands of individuals and couples. In Real Love
, he shares his enlightening and practical blueprint for creating successful relationships and reveals the secret to finding and keeping what he calls “Real Love.”
In Real Love, you’ll discover:
- The difference between Imitation Love and Real Love
- How to eliminate conflicts with spouses, children, parents, siblings, friends, and colleagues
- How to put an end to destructive “Getting” and “Protecting” behaviors
- How Real Love can break the cycles of expectation and eliminate anger, resentment, and fear
- The four steps to finding Real Love
With Real Love as your guide, you can begin to heal the wounds of your past and create rewarding and fulfilling relationships in every area of your life.